Parents can obtain the admission form and the prospectus.
- Admission form to be legibly filled and submitted at the school office with all relevant documents.
- Admission form which is incomplete and non submission of relevant documents will not be accepted.
- Upon offer of the seat, the fee is payable within the specified dates.
- Admission will be made strictly on the basis of merit of the entrance examination. The school's decision in this regard will be final.
- The school has the authority to grant the seat to someone else in case of non communication and non receipt of fee and documents within the stipulated time.
Documents for submission at the time of admission
- Two recent passport size color photographs.
- Date of birth proof (Issued by Municipal Corporation or any authorized competent authority).
- Copy of Caste certificate if applicable (issued by competent authority); original needs to be shown for verification.
- Copy of the report card of the last assessment of the current year
- Transfer Certificate (Duly Countersigned by concerned authority) to be submitted after the completion.
- Migration Certificate (If applicable)
It will be the personal responsibility of the parent to inform the school in writing, if the student is undergoing any medical treatment / medical ailment / allergies etc. at the time of admission.